Frequently Asked Questions
Persons must have drug/alcohol or drug/alcohol related problems. Acceptable age is 18 and above. Persons with histories of mental illness will be required to send a copy of a recent (six months or less) psychiatric evaluation. Persons showing current dependence on barbiturates, benzodiazepines, and/or alcohol will be required to be detoxed before entering. Persons with a history of sexual violence and registered as a sex offender will not be accepted.
How to Apply:
- Please go to a local substance use disorder agency, in the county of which you reside, for a drug and alcohol assessment and referral for treatment services. You can call 1-866-789-1511 for a list of resources in your area. Agency approved, BHO authorized referrals will be scheduled upon bed availability.
- All applicants who wish to enter treatment with their children must fill out and return a Child Application. A separate application must be filled out for each child entering treatment with their parent.
- Please contact the Client Services Coordinator for a Child Application.
Withdrawl Management Services
- Referrals/Assessments can be faxed by outside agencies.
- Applicants can call and complete a screening by phone to determine eligibility for a bed date.
Any client not Medicaid eligible, that does not meet the federal low-income requirements, will be charged a daily rate of $69.60.
Up to 110 adults and children
The Seadrunar facility has accommodations for clients’ children from birth to age 12.
What to Bring:
List of what to bring
Seadrunar is a smoke/tobacco free facility. No tobacco products are permitted on the property.